Thursday, March 21, 2013

Order of the Blood - Part 2 - Pathfinder


Download

In this session, the crew sets off on a journey for their final test in their acolyte training! They are led on a 1000 league journey to either prove they are ready to be full fledged members of the Order, or die in shame! Brad manages to throw 2 curve balls, and tries to take advantage of poorly worded spells and Braden handles them like a true GM! Joey finishes up his character in the beginning while Braden and Brad give him shit the entire time. Shout out to new listener Daniel! Opening song is 'Sho Nuff' by N3M3515. it is very appropriate for this game!

2 comments:

  1. If you have any comments at all please post them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fantastic episode, I think Braden did a good job saying no to the crazy applications of Mage Hand to which I was cracking up to like a mad-man. Really funny gameplay and the banter as always is priceless!

    Good job keeping those crazy bastards in check Braden!

    After 'sitting in' on around 6 of your podcasts now I start to feel like I'm there with you guys.

    I have to say that the moment where Braden is trying to further the story and explain something and then someone goes (I don't remember who) 'Be careful with those, they may or may not be out of date' was hilarious without meaning to be. The reply after (again, I have a hard time matching voices to names - probably because all Americans sound the same to me bu-bum-tuch) was 'Well they are like pretty much just made of chocolate and fat anyway so how bad can it be' was equally priceless.

    Thanks again you guys for keeping me entertained through a very crappy day at work!

    - Rick

    ReplyDelete